What is the general size of the bedside table: 1. The s […]
What is the general size of the bedside table:
1. The standard size of the bedside table according to the National Light Industry Department is approximately the unit: width: 400 mm-600 mm, depth: 350 mm-450 mm, height: 500 mm-700 mm. Buyers not only need to choose the right style, but also choose the scale. The effect of furniture that matches the scale and is not placed is not very satisfactory. Whether it is buying a small soft bed or a high box bed, putting a pair of delicate bedside tables on the bed will add a lot of points to the whole bed. But if the bedside table is too high or too low, it will not only fail to achieve the desired effect, but will appear dissonant and ugly.
2. The standard size of the bedside table is a question that we are very hotly discussing. After all, how big the bedside table is to be placed next to the bed is beautiful. The size of the bedside table when we buy is very important, and the beds of different styles and sizes are also different.
Maintenance and cleaning of bedside tables:
1. It is necessary to wax the bedside table regularly.
2. Making tea on the bedside table will leave beautiful stains overnight. At this time, you can sprinkle some water on the table, scrub with the tin foil in the cigarette box, and scrub with water to wash off the tea stains.
3. Put hot cups and plates directly on the furniture paint surface, leaving a circle of burn marks. Usually you only need to scrub with a rag dampened with kerosene, alcohol, toilet water or strong tea, or use iodine to gently wipe or apply a layer of petroleum jelly on the scalding marks; wipe the scalding marks with a rag every two days. Eliminate.
4. The rattan bedside table will have dirt and discoloration after a long time. It can be scrubbed with salt water, which can not only decontaminate, but also make it soft and durable. Wipe it with a wet towel to keep it clean.
5. The white bedside table in the home is very dirty. It is not easy to wipe off the stains with a rag. You might as well try squeezing toothpaste on a clean rag. You only need to wipe it quietly and the stains on the furniture will be removed. Don't use too much force to prevent damage to the paint.
6. When the wooden bedside table shows cracks, you can cut the old newspaper into pieces, participate in excessive alum, boil it into a paste with water or rice soup, and then use a knife to embed it in the crack and smooth it. It will be very strong after drying, and then coat it with With the same color of paint, the wood can be restored to its original appearance.
7. Assuming that the furniture lacquer is scratched and the wood is not touched, you can use crayons or paints of the same color as the furniture to modify the wound surface of the furniture to cover the exposed background color, and then apply a thin layer of clear nail polish.
8. Assuming that the back panel of the bedside table is damp and deformed in a large area, it should be replaced. The furniture must be leveled, otherwise it will be deformed if the force is uneven. The sliding wardrobe door does not need to be installed with a mirror at will. The mirror will be too large and heavy. Make the cabinet door fall and change the track.