1. Customization usually requires regular waxing of the […]
1. Customization usually requires regular waxing of the bedside table, only regular maintenance can be used frequently.
2. Making tea on the bedside table will leave beautiful stains overnight. At this time, you can sprinkle some water on the table, wipe it with the tin foil in the cigarette box, and then scrub with water to wash off the tea stains.
3. Hot cups and plates are placed indirectly on the paint surface of the furniture, leaving a circle of burn marks. Ordinarily, just wipe it with a rag dampened with kerosene, alcohol, toilet water or strong tea, or use iodine to wipe the scars quietly or apply a layer of petroleum jelly; wipe the scars with a rag every two days. Eliminate.
4. The rattan bedside table will have dirt and discoloration after a long time. It can be scrubbed with salt water, which can not only decontaminate but also make it soft and flexible. Wiping with a wet towel can keep it clean.
5. The white bedside table at home is very easy to get dirty. It is not easy to wipe off the stains with a rag. You may try squeezing toothpaste on a clean rag. Just a quiet wipe will remove the stains on the furniture. Don't use too much force, do not damage the paint.
6. When the wooden bedside table has cracks, you can cut the old newspaper into pieces, add excessive alum, boil it into a paste with water or rice soup, and then insert it into the crack with a knife and smooth it out. It will be very strong after drying, and then coat it with With the same color of paint, the wood can be restored to its original appearance.
7. If the paint surface of the furniture is scratched and the wood is not touched, use crayons or paints of the same color as the furniture to paint on the wound surface of the furniture to cover the exposed background color, and then apply a thin layer of clear nail polish.
8. If the back panel of the bedside table is damp and deformed in a large area, it should be replaced. The furniture must be leveled, otherwise it will be deformed due to uneven force. The sliding wardrobe door does not need to be installed with a mirror at will. The mirror is too large and heavy. The cabinet door falls under the pressure to change the track.